RVC strengthens the power of communities of color in order to create a more equitable society through capacity-building, leadership development, and operations support. We accomplish this through our core programs and services as well as through leading partnerships with community members and organizations of color. These members and organizations provide support services tailored to the strengths and needs of the communities they serve.
How We Make an Impact
RVC builds capacity and amplifies voices through:
- Our Community Impact Fellowship Program, which trains leaders of color and places them at grassroots organizations led by communities of color.
- Our Operations Support Program, which centralizes the administrative work of our partners so they have more time and energy to focus on the communities they serve.
- Our Capacity Building Program, which builds capacity through culturally-relevant consulting, customized to organizations led by communities of color.
- Our Advocacy and Collaboration initiatives, which facilitate resource-sharing, creates strategic partnerships, and effects policy change through the convening of communities of color.
- Our Partnership Fundraising efforts, which increase resources going to communities of color by bringing more general operating support to our members.